A rare opportunity to work at the cutting edge of scientific discovery while developing your creativity. If you want to take your first steps as a medical writer, this opportunity is for you.
A hugely successful international communications agency is looking for an Associate Medical Writer to join their growing team. This global company has its UK base in Basingstoke and will offer a hybrid working model for all employees. This is an ideal opportunity for someone to start their varied and exciting career as a medical writer. It is a refreshing environment different from the standard long working hours culture in London, where you can choose your own working models. You will join a united and creative team.
Responsibilities of the Junior Medical Writer
– You will be expected to develop detailed knowledge of assigned therapeutic areas, customer and competitor products, regulatory environment and agency standards for content production
– Generating high quality, creative and scientifically accurate copy for a range of promotional and marketing materials to meet client briefs on a range of project types
– You will work closely with account teams and produce material for client presentations and new business
– Support for client meeting activities – such as congresses and symposia
– Will be educated up to Masters or PhD level (in life sciences, medicine or pharmacy)
– Will have a passion for health and science
– Scientific writing experience
– Evidence of a passion for writing – you must be passionate and enjoy writing in your free time
– Excellent writing and communication skills with a good eye for detail
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!